TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Sense Ability Therapy will always provide you with clear treatment plans and options
to allow full informed consent.
2) By consenting to treatment/attending a class, the client agrees to fully disclose all
relevant medical history and to provide the agreed payment for the service as laid
out in these terms and conditions.
3) Sense Ability Therapy will always give as much notice as possible should a treatment
need to be cancelled or postponed. Refunds will be offered or a new appointment
time convenient to the client.
4) Payment for all treatments/classes can be made via cheque, cash or online via BACS.
5) Payment can be provided before, at the time of treatment or following an invoice at
6) Payment must be received by 14 days after the date of the invoice, unless otherwise
agreed. A £10 administration fee may be charged per extra invoice/reminder.
7) Sense Ability Therapy reserves the right to claim 5% over the current Bank of
England base rate and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment
legislation if the money owed is not received under the agreed terms.
8) A cancellation fee of £20 may be charged if a client does not attend an appointment
with less than 24 hours notice. The full rate may be charged if the physiotherapist
attends the appointment and no notice is given.
Date reviewed: 01/10/2015. Sense Ability Therapy Ltd. Registered Office: The Firs, Bulleigh
Barton Court, Ipplepen, Devon, TQ12 5UA. Company No: 9798257 England and Wales.