Welcome to Sense Ability Therapy
Specialist neurological and musculoskeletal physiotherapy rehabilitation service
We are a specialist neurological and musculoskeletal physiotherapy service based in South Devon. Our aim is to help all people, whether they have a something new like a sprained ankle or a more long term condition such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease or chronic pain, to improve their everyday functional ability and fitness by offering a range of rehabilitation solutions to suit every budget. We achieve this by listening to your needs, undertaking a detailed assessment and formulating a bespoke treatment plan, which, along with our individual expertise and knowledge, means you can achieve your goals in safe hands.
All physiotherapists are fully HCPC and CSP registered and have had full CRB checks.
Have a look around our website to see what we can offer you and for a full list of conditions we treat. If you have any questions or can’t find quite what you are looking for, please feel free to give us a ring or email us using the contact form. We are always happy to talk through your options and give you advice on the best route for you to take, whether it is with us or not!
“Believe you can…in safe hands”
It’s easy to talk to us.
We are based just outside Ipplepen.
- We provide professional, safe, effective and enjoyable rehabilitation and prevention.
- We are experienced, highly specialised physiotherapists who always keep up to date with the latest evidence and recommendations.
- We will always put you first and listen to what you want.
- We will be honest, clear and explain all options open to you without bias.
- We are committed to finding rehabilitation and exercise options for all so always give us a ring and see what we can do for you.